Responding to user suggestions over the three months since releasing Magic AB, we are pleased to announce the release of its first update, free to all registered users.
Version 1.1 offers these new features and amendments:
- Toggle action for A-B button implemented. Users can now click either button to toggle between A and B streams.
- In rare instances, PC users were having trouble loading high rate samples. Sample rate conversion between audio files and DAW session now works on both Mac and PC (no more truncated audio files or unable to load messages).
- Includes 64-bit AAX version for Pro Tools 11.
- Includes 64-bit AU version for Logic X.
To download Magic AB version 1.1 follow these instructions:
- Uninstall your current version of Magic AB (Mac users delete the plugin file, PC users use the uninstall.exe located in the Magic AB folder).
- Go to www.samplemagic.com and login to your user account. Make a note of your new registration code.
- Download the latest version of Magic AB from the MY PLUGINS section of your account.
- Install the plugin using the instructions included in the zip file.
- Upon opening your DAW, you will be asked for your registration username and the new registration code. Both can be found in the MY PLUGINS area section of your account.
- Have fun with AB.
Experiencing problems? Simply contact us and we’ll be happy to help.