Label: Sample Magic
Relentless, raw and uncompromising techno tools for the forward-thinking producer...
Paranoid Techno offers 950MB+ of rolling beats, squelching acid lines, hardware sequenced synths, rumbling subs and eclectic FX for a stand-out Techno pack. Crafted with the finest analogue and digital tools for the fullest and fattest sound possible - including an assortment of WAV, MIDI, Ableton Racks, Massive and Sylenth presets - Paranoid Techno is the definitive collection that seamlessly fuses the best of Techno and Tech-House.
PARANOID TECHNO ABLETON RACKS
Bass and Chord Ableton Racks:
- Bass / Chord Select > Switch between 30 bass and 50 melodic sounds using this simple dial in each respective rack.
- Intensity > Add filter drive, filter envelope and stereo width to your sound in one simple control.
- Filter > A 12/24-db low pass filter run through the OSR circuit. Use this to warm up your sound and roll off unwanted high frequencies.
- Tune > Adjust the pitch by +/- 50 cent increments using the tuning dial to ensure your synth sample matches perfectly with the rest of your materials.
- ADSR > Use the Attack, Decay, Sustain & Release parameters to take control of the transient character of your audio and tailor it expertly to your production.
FX Processing Ableton Racks:
- Deepen > Dial in the deepen macro to add an extra dimension to your low end. This rack contains 4 different bass enhancers for maximum low-end impact, each of which can be adjusted to taste.
- Filter > Add some depth, colour and width to your sound with our new Filter Rack. This rack contains 4 different filter racks, giving you an array of subtle, warm, airy and distorted tones to choose from.
- Dirt > Dial in for instant distortion, beefing up your sound with maximum grit. Add a slight amount for some thickness & character, or go full throttle to tear your sound apart with 6 different distortion FX units.
- PP EQ > Use our EQ rack to instantly carve out mud and dial up the intensity using simple controls.
- Squeeze > Featuring 3 different compression types, the Squeeze rack allows you to layer multiple compressors in parallel for “New York” compression on steroids. Use this rack to add loudness and fatten up your sounds for maximal sonic impact.
- Ripple > Instant off-kilter delay with this techno-inspired delay line. Use this rack to add instant rhythm to your sound with three warm, serial delay lines and side chain compression.
- Wash > Add some extra width and dimension to your sound with this techno-inspired reverb. This reverb features a warm and compressed sound, perfect for subtle colouration or intense ambience. Dive in further for greater control.
Drum Loops > 350 slamming grooves engineered to impact on any rig - offered with full, variant, stripped and kick-free alternatives for precision programming.
Just Drum Loops. 350 x Wav loops // 350 x Rex2 loops // 350 x Apple Loops.
Drum Hits > 192 drum samples, taken from classic analogue machines expertly processed and printed. Crunchy claps, beefy kicks, snappy snares and expertly crafted hats and professionally processed percussion. Diverse one-shot arsenal ready to breathe new life into your sampler. Comes packed with folders of drum hits (claps, crashes, closed hi-hats, kicks, open hi-hats, percussion, rides, and snares)
Just Drum Hits. 192 x 24-bit Wav files // 5 x custom drum kits for Maschine 2, Battery 4, Kong, EXS24 and Ableton Drum Rack // 5 x sampler formats for Kontakt, NN-XT, EXS24 and Ableton Drum Rack.
Synth Presets > A combination of moody atmospherics, big-room leads, Detriot-style chords and throbbing basses. This folder comes pack with presets for both Sylenth and Massive spanning the deep melodic through to the dark and driving.
**Please Note - Native Instrument's Massive 1.5.1 or later is required to use the Massive Presets. Lennar Digital's Sylenth v2.211 or later is required to run the Sylenth bank.
Just Synth Presets. 25 x Native Instruments Massive presets // 1 x Lennar Digital Sylenth bank.
Percussion Loops > Skittering and syncopated perc workouts - ripped and stripped for easy layering. From crispy clap toppers, snare sequences to tech toms and shimmering ride loops.
Just Percussion Loops. 39 x 24-bit wav files // 39 x Apple Loops // 39 x Rex2 files.
Acid Bass Loops > Rough, squelchy and naughty acid workouts. 20 acid bass loops key-and tempo-labeled loop comes dripping with enough analogue goodness to kick-start your techno production.
Just Acid Bass Loops. 40 x 24-bit Wav files // 40 x Apple Loops // 40 x Rex2 files // 40 x MIDI files.
Acid Top Loops > 40 quintessential acid 303 excursions programmed, tweaked and processed for maximum sonic squelch.
Just Acid Top Loops. 40 x 24-bit Wav files // 40 x Apple Loops // 40 x Rex2 files // 40 x MIDI files.
Vocal Loops > Digitised & synthesized, vocoded and remoded: 14 vocal loops expertly crafted and curated for top-notch inspiration
Just Vocal Loops. 14 x 24-bit wav files // 14 x Apple Loops // 14 x Rex2 files.
Sub Loops > From subtle pumps, growling sequences and punchy rhythm-rockers. 32 sub loops served with MIDI as standard and key-labelled throughout.
Just Sub Loops. 32 x 24-bit Wav files // 32 x Apple Loops // 32 x Rex2 files // 32 x MIDI files.
Chord Stabs > Detroit-inspired synths, dark and dubby chords and contemporary tech shots. 50 chord stabs drag 'n' drop into your arrange window or fire up your favourite sampler. Comes with Ableton racks for extra control and creative freedom.
Just Bass One-Shots. 5 x 24-bit Wav files // 2 x Ableton adg racks.
Bass Shots > From acid shots. rumbling subs, analogue sourced sounds, and resampled beefy bass samples! 30 bass shots drag 'n' drop into your arrange window or fire up your favourite sampler. Comes with Ableton racks for extra control and creative freedom.
**Please note: Ableton Live 9.7.5 or later is required to run Bass Shots rack.
Just Bass One-Shots. 30 x 24-bit Wav files // 2 x Ableton adg racks.
FX Shots > Risers, pressure-busting falls and sci-fi squeals, squelches, sweeps and more!
Just FX Shots. 26 x 24-bit Wav files.