Label: Sample Magic
With 500MB+ of driving, melodic electronics, Indietronica 2 reprises the popular series with a heady dose of pounding drums and DIY crossover electronica - all processed through classic analogue outboard. With hundreds of rich polyphonic synths, pounding basslines, glitched vocals and box cutter beats complete with key/tempo labelling, Indietronica 2 is instant electronic pop bliss.
INDIETRONICA 2 ABLETON RACK
- Chord Select > Switch between 24 lush chord sounds using this simple dial.
- Intensity > Add filter drive, filter envelope and stereo width to your sound in one simple control.
- Filter > A 12-db low pass filter run through the OSR circuit. Use this to warm up your sound and roll off unwanted high frequencies.
- Tune > Adjust the pitch by +/- 50 cent increments using the tuning dial to ensure your synth sample matches perfectly with the rest of your materials.
- ADSR > Use the Attack, Decay, Sustain & Release parameters to take control of the transient character of your audio and tailor it expertly to your production.
Ableton FX Racks:
- Dirt > Dial in for instant distortion, beefing up your sound with maximum grit. Add a slight amount for some thickness & character, or go full throttle to tear your sound apart with 6 different distortion FX units.
- Excite > Add a touch of sparkle and sizzle to your samples with this easy to use Exciter module.
- Filter > Add some depth, colour and width to your sound with our new Filter Rack. This rack contains 4 different filter racks, giving you an array of subtle, warm, airy and distorted tones to choose from.
- PP EQ > Use our EQ rack to instantly carve out mud and dial up the intensity using simple controls.
- Squeeze > Featuring 3 different compression types, the Squeeze rack allows you to layer multiple compressors in parallel for “New York” compression on steroids. Use this rack to add loudness and fatten up your sounds for maximal sonic impact.
- Delay > Pull up for classic delay and set the perfect mid / side balance. Dive in further still and choose from 5 different delays, including classic and experimental options.
- Reverb > Add instant reverb or dive into the rack further and create your own custom reverb tail with our 4 different reverb chains. Now you can balance the reverb further using our mid / side controls.
Inspiration Kits > Nine full-stemmed song-starting kits including fat drums and tasteful indie-kissed melodics. All inspiration kits come complete with MIDI and key/tempo labelling.
Just Music Loops. 89 x 24-bit Wav files // 89 x Rex 2 files // 89 x Apple Loops // 35 x MIDI files.
Drum Loops > Eclectic Linn loops, electro beats, indie-dance drums and nu-rave rhythms. Served with constituent stems for ease of use.
Just Drum Loops. 80 x 24-bit Wav files // 80 x Rex 2 files // 80 x Apple Loops.
Drum Hits > Layered snares, fat kicks, processed machine-drum claps, acoustic hi-hats, booming toms and snapping snares. Served with custom kits and sampler formats for instant inspiration. Diverse one-shot arsenal ready to breathe new life into your sampler. Comes packed with folders of drum hits (cymbals, claps, hi-hats, kicks, percussion, and snares).
Just Drum Hits. 150 x 24-bit Wav files // 5 x custom drum kits for Maschine 2, Battery 4, Kong, EXS24 and Ableton Drum Rack // 5 x sampler formats for Kontakt, NN-XT, EXS24 and Ableton Drum Rack.
Synth Loops > Driving pads, grungy leads, guitar-driven processing and pumping vintage synthesisers. Key/tempo labelled at 120 bpm and served with associated MIDI.
Just Synth Loops. 42 x 24-bit Wav files // 42 x Apple Loops // 42 x Rex2 files // 42 x MIDI files.
Melodic One Shots > Epic piano chords, poly-synths, and indie-dance inpsired samples! 30 chord one shots ready for drag 'n' drop into your arrange window or fire up your favourite sampler. Both bass and music shots come with Ableton racks for extra control and creative freedom.
**Please note: Ableton Live 9.7.5 or later is required to run Melodic One-Shot racks.
Just Melodic One-Shots. 30 x 24-bit Wav files // 1 x Ableton adg racks.
Bass Loops > Bumping, grinding and raw synthesiser baselines. Key/tempo at 120bpm and served with associated MIDI.
Just Bass Loops. 15 x 24-bit Wav files // 15 x Apple Loops // 15 x Rex2 files // 15 x MIDI files.
FX Shots > Reverb drenched impacts, processed analog risers, and grungy drops.
Just FX Shots. 15 x 24-bit Wav
Drum Fills > 10 fat tom fills and snare rolls for epic impacts.
Just Drum Fills. 10 x 24-bit Wav // 10 x Apple Loops // 10 x Rex2 files.