Melodic Future Bass
Label: Sample Magic
Trap inspired beats, future melodics and forward thinking production tools...
Heavy beats, euphoric melodics, and cutting-edge future pop production: Melodic Future Bass delivers over 1.3GB+ of blissful loops, Serum presets, MIDI, drum hits, inspiration kits and Cubase sessions. Get to grips with fat polychords, ethereal pads, glistening portamento leads, layered drums, beautifully detailed analogue arpeggios, slinky bass riffs and soulful vocal chops. Melodic Future Bass is bursting with modern pop quality production that works seamlessly in Trap, Bass, and Future R&B productions - a definitive collection for the modern day producer.
For complete control of the multi-sampled elements of this pack, we have included a Multi-sampled Ableton Rack – dive even deeper into this collection with macro assigned features and fx-laced chains for top-notch creative control. All elements of this pack were sculpted for maximum character, width and punch for unparalleled quality. Melodic Future Bass is guaranteed to get you inspired on your next underground production.
As a bonus, our inspiration kits come complete with Cubase Sessions. Dive into 9 carefully constructed Cubase session designed for complete control and endless inspiration. Each session comes loaded with drums (kick, snare/claps, percussion, hats), Wav files, spire presets, MIDI and FX. Every session is primed for full-track production.
Melodic Future Bass Rack
- Instrument Select > Switch between different multisamples instruments in our Instrument Rack, featuring trumpets, processed vocals, guitars, synths and more.
- Intensity > Add filter resonance, drive and width to your sound in one simple control. Running through the OSR circuit this control adds a touch of warmth to your sound as well as enhances the pluck and stereo spread of your sample.
- Filter > A 24-db low pass filter run through the OSR circuit. Use this to craft your sound and roll off unwanted high frequencies.
- Pluck > This control modifies the filter envelope and decay curves to tighten up your one-shots and create pluck in one simple control. Turn it to the right for a fast and tight sound, or turn it left to soften your sound. Use this in tandem with the Decay and Sustain parameters to create sharp and short sounds.
- ADS > Use the Attack, Decay, Sustain parameters to take control of the transient character of your audio and tailor it expertly to your production.
- Tune > Adjust the pitch by +/- 50 cent increments using the tuning dial to ensure your synth sample matches perfectly with the rest of your materials.
- Lo-Fi > Add grime, hollowness, gravel or even a radio-like character to your sound with this one-stop shop for lo-fi sound. This rack features four lo-fi FX chains each of which can each be dialled in to taste and customised even further in their own racks.
- Dirt > Dial in for instant richness and character, adding both warmth and brightness, and beefing up your sound with maximum grit. Dive into the Dirt Rack for fine grained control over 6 different distortion rack chains.
- Deepen > Dial in the deepen macro for an extra dimension of bass or go full throttle and bring bass intensity like you’ve never heard. This rack contains 4 different bass enhancers for maximum low-end impact, each of which can be adjusted to taste inside the Deepen Rack.
- Excite> Add a touch of sparkle and sizzle to your samples with this easy to use Exciter module. Open up the Excite module to dial in 4 different excitement modes, or, dive into each module for even more control and detail.
- Widen > Instant, low-effort stereo goodness featuring 4 different width types, move through the Widen dial to select your width chain, and tailor it further inside the Width Rack.
- Delay > Pull up for classic delay or dive in further and set the perfect balance between 5 different delays. From simple and Filtered Delays to experimental Wonky, Grain and a super delay.
- Reverb > Create your own custom reverb tail with our 4 different reverb chains. Dial each one in for instant atmosphere and your own reverb texture.
Inspiration Kits > 9 expertly crafted future bass song starters. Meticulously broken down by stem, MIDI and individual hits these professional grade sounds function great on their own or integrated as part of an existing track - Provided with custom Serum patches. For complete control and inspiration, we have also included Cubase sessions for each kit.
*Please Note: Steinberg Cubase 8.5 or above is required to use the Cubase Project Files and Xfer Serum 1.203 is required to use the Serum Presets.
Just Inspriation Kits. 146 x 24-bit Wav files // 140 x Rex 2 files // 140 x Apple Loop // 60 x MIDI files // 52 x FXP Serum Files //
Drum Hits > Thick claps, knocking kicks, layered snares, pitched percussion, hissing hi-hats. Comes with sampler patches and kits for all modern samplers.
Just Drum Hits. 140 x 24-bit Wav files // 5 Custom Kits for Maschine 2, Battery 4, Kong, EXS24 and Ableton Drum Rack // 5 Sampler Formats for Kontakt, NN-XT, EXS24 and Ableton Drum Rack.
Drum Loops > 140 forward thinking, urban-inspired drums. From trapped out rhythms to future bass beats. Drum loops come complete with stripped-down stems to each individual element.
Just Drum Loops. 140 x 24-bit Wav files // 140 x Rex 2 files // 140 x Apple Loops.
Music Loops > 75 modern and crisp music loops. Glassy DX keys, 80's inspired poly-synth, euphoric melodies and more! Files are key-labelled throughout and MIDI to ensure maximum creative freedom.
Just Music Loops. 75 x 24-bit Wav files // 75 x Rex 2 files // 75 x Apple Loops // 50 x MIDI files.
Serum Presets > 51 trap leads, poly chords, future pads and synths, bumping FM bass and more for Xfer Record’s Serum.
*Please Note: Xfer Serum 1.203 is required to use the Serum Presets.
Just Serum Presets. 51 x FXP files // 8 x Serum noise files // 30 x Serum wavetables.
Multisampled Instruments > future pop basses, festival leads, summery synths. These samples are grouped and organized in Ableton Sampler and mapped across the keyboard for easy usability.
**Please Note - Ableton Live 9.7.5 or later is required to run the multi-sampled instrument rack.
Just Multisampled Instruments. 131 x 24-bit Wav files.