Sequential is a dynamic multi-effect that allows you to trigger different processing and synthesis algorithms in a rhythmical fashion. It features a total of 19 fine-tuned effects that filter, distort, reshape, stutter and even generate audio – all with flexibility to add gentle spice or dramatically transform any material. The sequencer has a vast number of timing and shaping adjustments, while the whole plugin stores 8 separate parameter snapshots that can be automated or switched in real time.
- 14 effects processors: low-pass and high-pass filters, barber-pole phaser, circuit-bent filter, wave transformer, sample rate and bit depth reduction, analog drive, ring modulator, frequency shifter, flanger, resonator, chorus, granulator.
- 5 audio-controlled generators: sine oscillator, phase oscillator, glitch oscillator, shot noise, white noise.
- Step sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, timing and swing.
- Eight full instance snapshots, multiple utility and randomization functions.
- Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation.
- Color-coded graphics with subtle animations.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.
– Improved user interface with thicker, more legible font.
– All-new, more precise and efficient step sequencer algorithm.
– Reduced processor load thanks to all-new, more efficient parameter and gate lag filters, improved bulk parameter handling, optimized input/output stages.
– Fixed lag filters not calculated correctly for sample rates other than 44100 Hz.
– Fixed transport sync not updating if playhead jumps to an earlier location.
– Fixed incorrect swing timing when sequencer step count is an odd number.
– Recalibrated “transition” parameter.
– Added new factory presets.